Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sex, how do you like it?

I'm back, sorry just work and other things, so taking a break from life to talk about my favorite subject: Sex!

Everybody has different tastes and desires. Mine are pretty much wide open, just depending on the mood. But before jumping head first, I have to admit, I'm a clean freak. Love giving oral so when I go down, I'd like it to be clean. In the same token I make sure I'm clean, just a quirk of mine.

As far sex, just depends. Sometimes, like to be in control and have my partner be submissive or vice versa. Angry hard fucking or soft tender fucking.

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm very oral, love pleasuring with my mouth. Have done it so long swear I sprained my tongue! Some people don't like rimming but I do both giving and receiving. As long as my partner is into it, no fun in doing something if the other person doesn't enjoy it, right?

Positions, doesn't matter. Just whatever happens, although huge fan of being ridden or doggie. Just actually fucking is what's important!

Partner needs to be vocal, don't have to scream but I'm auditory person, I need to hear to have stimulus, if they're just laying there barely moaning, a bit of a turn-off. But to each their own right?

Okay, that's how I like it, want to hear from anyone on what they like or don't like. Just want to see if I'm not the only here just babbling away!

No comments:

Post a Comment